Types of Injunction Relief Available to Clients of Lubin Austermuehle
While there are technically six different kinds of injunctions (getting someone to stop doing something), there are three forms we are asked to pursue by our clients at Lubin Austermuehle:
- A Preliminary Injunction: Issued as a precautionary measure before a verdict has been determined.
- A Temporary Restraining Order (TRO): a line of defense to stop an action and prevent further harm to clients. This is the most common type of injunction because it can be granted and implemented quickly.
- A Permanent Injunction (Restraining Order) – As the name implies, this order puts a permanent stop to transgressions against a company.
- A business has infringed on your intellectual property;
- A competitor continues to sell products under your trademark without your permission;
- Your copyright is being breached: for example, your images are being used on another website;
- Someone has stolen your patented invention.
- An employee is breaching non-compete clauses in their employment contracts by setting up a rival business;
- A former associate is soliciting your clients or customers for their own business;
- Someone is disclosing confidential information and trade secrets, such as customer or pricing details.
- There’s been a breach of contract.
- Individuals or businesses are making defamatory and untrue comments.
We make it our business to protect yours. To stop infringements, transgressions, economic harm, damage to your privacy, property and reputation, let us put the power of seeking an injunction into play. Even the threat of an injunction can be a strategic move that wins. Let’s discuss it at our FREE consultation where we can give you a fast assessment of your rights, our ability to help and your likelihood of success. Call 630-333-0333 or contact us now.